Whoa, this's the first time I'm online for this entire week! The past few days have just been spent at Sakura with Mira, Kris and Cheryl,

my aunt's place drawing, reading The Kite Runner, going to Sushi Tei with Kris, Grace and Alex, reading some more, celebrating Kegan's birthday today,

rushing on math AP preps, finishing up the book and going out with other friends.
I just got back from going to Canale's with Clement. The chocolate there is OH-SO-GOOD!

That's the chocolate "bar", haha, and that's all we had for dinner! Plus, of course a meringue (which I've always thought were only served SOFT. We watched Meet The Robinsons before dinner at Suntec and it's such a feel-good movie, heh... AND it pretty much has no plot hole. Which is a plus point.
Okay, I'm gonna go fold my laundry now. The stupid hostel didn't post clearer instructions to tell us NOT to touch the wash/rinse/spin setting so when Mira and I opened the lid last night, our clothes were swimming in a whole tub of water. We had to wring them dry and that's the hardest part of washing clothes in the first place! Obviously, then, the dryer wasn't powerful enough to dry such wet clothes so I had to bring them up to the room this morning and hang them to dry. Fuck.
12:14 AM